Introduce to a singer call Yuna ^^


Her name is Yuna Zarai, a singer from Malaysia. Been writing and singing her song since the age of 14 and start performing in 19. I get to know her when I'm blogwalking to some famous hijaber's blogs. And this singer's name are constantly pops up in every entry that I read.

So I google her name, visit her site, listening to her song and see her MV and I'm fall in love with her voice :D

She got daring fashion style but still hold her hijab. She's wrote her own song while play guitars and piano well, have a clothing line and creative enough in art design. And that's wow me. Her voice is unique. For now, she's already release her US-EP album with title - Decorated.

And here is one of her music video :


Hope you like it too ^^

Komentar

Postingan Populer